Museum of Clocks. The Rococo-style “House of the Good Shepherd” is one of the few buildings in the area below Bratislava Castle surviving in its original state from earlier times. It was built in 1760 – 1765. The lower part was used for commercial and production purposes, the upper parts were a living area. A false window has been retained in the façade of the house; the moulded statue of the Good Shepherd in the niche under the baldachin is not original. The house is a small treasure of Central European burgher’s architecture. Open: Tue - Fri 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m., Sat - Sun 11.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.