The community Lopuchov is located in the valley of Stuliansky Creek in the Bardejov district.
The oldest written record about the community comes from 1345. Its Slovak name is presupposed to be based on the original Slovak name for burdock. The community ranges /mong smaller ones; at present it has 325 inhabitants. The evangelic church from the 17th century, which is the only one cultural landmark, and the Roman Catholic Church from the 16th century devoted to the Madonna of the Rosary dominate here. The community is agile in the development of culture, sport and tourism areas.